Therapeutic Philosophy & Values
Person-Centered – I focus on the person and their strengths, then tailor therapy to their specific needs and aspirations.
Individualized – Allows therapy to be unique to each person, just as each person has their own unique life experiences.
Supportive – Allows therapist and client to form an alliance to alleviate symptoms, improve self-esteem, and cope with life challenges & stress.
Accessible – I offer free consultations and telehealth where I provide free worksheets, articles, and visuals to help the client understand their symptoms & how to alleviate them.
Solution-Focused – A goal-oriented approach that focuses on solutions and positive results, rather than problems.
My Background & Experience
I have always been drawn to trauma and what it does to our lives, our emotions, and our quality of life. I have had my own experiences with trauma, and this search has brought me some relief. I want to do the same for others so that they can achieve their goals and not be held back and “stuck”.
- Graduate of the University of Pittsburgh
- 9 years of clinical experience
- EMDR trained and working toward certification
- Specialized experience in trauma, anxiety, depression, and relationship issues
- Additional experience helping adults through academic and professional struggles
For more information, check out my Psychology Today profile.